We have two private dining rooms.
Our exclusive Cellar Table is situated inside the red wine cellar, and seats 10 people. Surrounded by fine wines from all over the world and completely private, this is an ideal table for celebrations, business deals or for those that just want to be alone.
Our Private Dining room seats 18 people and is situated between the red wine and white wine cellars. Suitable for cocktail functions for up to 35 people.
With notice, High Timber is available to hire for private events where groups can hire just one of the downstairs dining rooms or the whole restaurant for company gatherings, private parties or launches. The main dining room overlooking the Thames can seat up to 80 people and up to 150 people for canapés and cocktails.
Submit an Enquiry
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: This young zebra took a while to gain the courage but eventually it peeked its head out from behind its mother, but on…
- @Blackwaterwine His mom sounds nice.
- ‘Forinners’ clearly don’t know the 🇿🇦 psyche. Write something like this only to take 5 points off the opponent’s sc… https://t.co/422ecfEhJr
- @CliffordRobots Die lewer en skaapstertjies laat my maag raas. Lekker honger!!
- RT @littlebedwyn: 3 outstanding wines the Eligo @JohnDuvalWines a rare treat 2009 from @liberty_wines and a nod to Grange, stunning purity…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire