8 High Timber Street
020 7248 1777
The Best Way to Reach High Timber...
The best way to reach High Timber is from the north entrance to the Millennium Bridge (St Paul's side of the river).
Walk down the stairs to the left of the bridge...
on to the river embankment (Paul's Walk)...
Turn left and walk 150 yards along the river...
...until you reach High Timber!
- @Konfytbekkie @FionaMcDonaldSA @TaraDomOs Love it when sexy men wear my surname on their bums while they make Negronis. Of wat sê julle??
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: We came across a pack of wild dogs who darted toward a waterhole, where they successfully hunted a young impala. With…
- Love London. Mr Gammons running for UKIP and Count Binface. Yup. https://t.co/WnCfLvmcbP
- RT @EliotWilson2: Delightful lunch on the river @HTimber with @AlexanderHorne1: excellent steak and great company.
- Cheese and bacon burger. Yup. https://t.co/vvaem9u2ze
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire