8 High Timber Street
020 7248 1777
The Best Way to Reach High Timber...
The best way to reach High Timber is from the north entrance to the Millennium Bridge (St Paul's side of the river).
Walk down the stairs to the left of the bridge...
on to the river embankment (Paul's Walk)...
Turn left and walk 150 yards along the river...
...until you reach High Timber!
- RT @cooksisterblog: Sneaky weeknight glass of wine tonight at @HTimber - still my favourite steak in London! https://t.co/kZNZNb43L1
- RT @MrMichaelSpicer: the room next door - Prince Andrew SHORT VERSION https://t.co/yruQYMuWQJ
- We can hear Jingle Bells in the background! #xmas https://t.co/Ps9qPHlz4z
- Another kind of #springbok https://t.co/8TP9oAgSqF
- One river definitely makes the other river more attractive 🤷🏼♀️ @restlessriverRR https://t.co/MbfnnbYrJE
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire