8 High Timber Street
020 7248 1777
The Best Way to Reach High Timber...
The best way to reach High Timber is from the north entrance to the Millennium Bridge (St Paul's side of the river).
Walk down the stairs to the left of the bridge...
on to the river embankment (Paul's Walk)...
Turn left and walk 150 yards along the river...
...until you reach High Timber!
- RT @jaredwright17: DUHAN VAN DER MERWE!!!!!! OH MY WORD!!!! #ENGvSCO #GuinnessSixNations https://t.co/Zfg5ALeGGs
- @EuniceStrydom Well done for trying. Job done. (It’s a hobby 😉😉😉) 😘
- Sam @lismorewine and some early bird admirers for her dinner tonight. https://t.co/cHYnjtVp4T
- Langoustine and blood orange. And a bit of the Thames in the background. #riverside https://t.co/budbGU0nXz
- RT @ajcdeane: Join us - in person, in real life - for a special occasion. A live recording of the @HistoryHrPod podcast. Where else but …
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire