8 High Timber Street
020 7248 1777
The Best Way to Reach High Timber...
The best way to reach High Timber is from the north entrance to the Millennium Bridge (St Paul's side of the river).
Walk down the stairs to the left of the bridge...
on to the river embankment (Paul's Walk)...
Turn left and walk 150 yards along the river...
...until you reach High Timber!
- Bloedlemoen gin and the purest tonic I’ve tasted in a long time. 👌🏿🇿🇦 https://t.co/8h09FZ8tYn
- @MarcelleGordon Oh they do this at High Timber, even the English do. But pic was the Kensington Olympia - for the @londonwinefair 👌🏿😎
- 😂😇 https://t.co/aEnQ0D52GD
- RT @ThysLombard: Here is the full video of a very nice chat with @robertjoseph He certainly has a wealth of knowledge, and always happy to…
- @KarlLambour You too tall person!
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire