8 High Timber Street
020 7248 1777
The Best Way to Reach High Timber...
The best way to reach High Timber is from the north entrance to the Millennium Bridge (St Paul's side of the river).
Walk down the stairs to the left of the bridge...
on to the river embankment (Paul's Walk)...
Turn left and walk 150 yards along the river...
...until you reach High Timber!
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: A hyena casually strolls past, trying to not let its curiosity to get the better of it… Video by @MarlonDuToit #hyena…
- Flying banana totally wakes up bush lust. ❤️ https://t.co/OBmqrrvPZW
- @Blackwaterwine Genade. Should not have watched this. 😂
- RT @lyntonkaiser: Top London restaurants for wine to visit as restrictions ease – Wine List Confidential https://t.co/mIYcaaTs5a
- RT @front_ear: On this week's episode of the Biting Talk podcast, @WilliamSitwell catches up with @ctodiwala, @HTimber's Neleen Strauss, @f…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire