on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @Konfytbekkie @FionaMcDonaldSA @TaraDomOs Love it when sexy men wear my surname on their bums while they make Negronis. Of wat sê julle??
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: We came across a pack of wild dogs who darted toward a waterhole, where they successfully hunted a young impala. With…
- Love London. Mr Gammons running for UKIP and Count Binface. Yup. https://t.co/WnCfLvmcbP
- RT @EliotWilson2: Delightful lunch on the river @HTimber with @AlexanderHorne1: excellent steak and great company.
- Cheese and bacon burger. Yup. https://t.co/vvaem9u2ze
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire