on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @emilejoubert 🙄 Jealousy becomes you. 😎
- Goose barnacles. But it’s not from geese. It’s from the sea. The sea around Lisbon. First European meal in more tha… https://t.co/S6B1tbhrLG
- @Stellenrust Verseker. En ek kan nie wag nie.
- There’s an African saying that if you hear the scream of the Fish Eagle you will always return to Africa. Magnifice… https://t.co/GSNlUtEgeM
- @c9ewendy @PhilBillingham @juliahsings @VirginAtlantic @airfrance @flyethiopian @britishairways Virgin staring Cape T again soon.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire