on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @bennglazier Ben, you gave us an absolute hiding. Big time. From the 3rd ball onwards the game was yours in every d… https://t.co/WjtzP88KaY
- @tomhatton1 Thanks Tom! Best kind of PR is stuff like this. 😘
- RT @tomhatton1: My recommendation is paying off! @HTimber https://t.co/754Xuip531
- @mspr1nt @FionaMcDonaldSA Thanks!
- @mspr1nt @FionaMcDonaldSA Fiona where does the name Pite come from? Thought they spelt Piet wrong.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire