on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @DeonGouws_Credo: Australia have ONE South African in their cricket team... ...and in the first innings of this #Ashes test, he has mad…
- @Parlez_me_nTory 67?? I leave my country for 5 minutes and they do this? They need a kick up their &^%#.
- @KevinMcCallum Was thinking the same thing. Sitting at Bush Bar outside Hoedspruit and it’s on TV. 🤷🏼♀️
- RT @KevinMcCallum: It must grate England’s selectors when Australia’s South African is better than their South African. #nojoyfromRoy #pain…
- @ThysLombard Pumba en sy girls hang nou uit by die PicknPay waar ons kos koop. 🤷🏼♀️ https://t.co/R0WwJbLbmR
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire