on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @darylbalfour @restlessriverRR @AngelaLloyd1 @bigbigjoe1 @timatkin @Woody2402 @Dutchwino @Tswalu And when people do… https://t.co/yiwsFWVFfa
- RT @MacCocktail: “The white wines of South Africa” @GilesMacDonogh https://t.co/dXleWDPFjd
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: A pride of lions had recently made a kill, and soon enough the surrounding trees were dotted with #Vultures, including…
- @AngelaLloyd1 @bigbigjoe1 @darylbalfour @timatkin @Woody2402 @Dutchwino Braai. Bush. May I join please? I will bring a pangolin.
- @robdgill @GregBDavies @PhilBillingham We’re patiently waiting Rob 😘
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire