on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Our view today. #lovelondon https://t.co/QjWUHduTDL
- First taste of Jampal grape and loving it. https://t.co/JHeLDRXUPI
- Hero. Massive hero. 🏉 🇿🇦💪🏽 https://t.co/6d7iOdpfhm
- @darylbalfour Don’t think there’s many of them. But they should!
- RT @qikipedia: Corkscrews were originally used to remove unused charges from muskets.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire