on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- 🏏🏏😳😳 https://t.co/RNFbRvskGd
- @Parlez_me_nTory Carnage. And some Afrikaans swear words. Lots of them. 😫
- Friday tipple @Jordan_Wines Nine Yards Chardonnay. #proper https://t.co/gnea3Ncf5w
- @Parlez_me_nTory I like Denly. Loved Root’s wicket. But really looking forward to the Wanderers test.
- @Parlez_me_nTory Tomorrow morning when Rabada nails Stokes and the tail we will score 132 all out. Coz Port Elizabe… https://t.co/21oIAIFwbg
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire