on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @littlebedwyn: A few @WOSA_UK wines yesterday and a refreshing @nzwineeurope and a glass or two of @LouisRoederer_ https://t.co/S2QgDHEg…
- @luciwright We will get there 😘
- RT @WOSA_ZA: #WoSA is proud to announce the winner of the 2019 #CAPESomm final, Richelle van Gemert from The United Kingdom 🇬🇧 Congratulat…
- @tshulton The 🏴 games maybe. Watching the Boks way too stressful and the bacon will be burnt.
- Final already? 😉 #NZLvRSA #RWC19 https://t.co/TS2QzCziKH
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire