on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @Winbeebee @Stellenrust It should. But things happen!!
- RT @Viral_History: Passport of Ramses II issued to transport his remains from Egypt for conservation in France in 1976. His occupation is l…
- @cooksisterblog @Stellenrust We will all be meeting again @SabiSabiReserve 😊
- RT @cooksisterblog: Finally managed to introduce Neleen from @HTimber and Tertius and Kobie from @Stellenrust! Thanks for a fab evening of…
- RT @cooksisterblog: About last night... @HTimber white gazpacho perfectly paired with @Stellenrust 2019 Chenin Blanc; and their gloriously…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire