on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Bloedlemoen gin and the purest tonic I’ve tasted in a long time. 👌🏿🇿🇦 https://t.co/8h09FZ8tYn
- @MarcelleGordon Oh they do this at High Timber, even the English do. But pic was the Kensington Olympia - for the @londonwinefair 👌🏿😎
- 😂😇 https://t.co/aEnQ0D52GD
- RT @ThysLombard: Here is the full video of a very nice chat with @robertjoseph He certainly has a wealth of knowledge, and always happy to…
- @KarlLambour You too tall person!
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire