on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @xivoni111: The thread we didn’t know we needed. https://t.co/pIGslfFS0R
- RT @HannahAlOthman: Iran destroying us all in a nuclear war before October 31 was not the Brexit plot twist I was expecting.
- Fake summer, real wine. @PaulCluverWines brightening up our lives with their Noble Late Harvest. https://t.co/VdnyHFGazA
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: WARNING!!!! Cuteness overload!!! A very special sighting this morning as mom and cub bonded! Video to follow… #leo…
- @Berkshire_Bok African time 😳
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire