on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @SamTimberg Sorry for your loss Sam x
- @iamkoshiek Happy birthday mad person that I only Twitter-know. May you collapse in style later. 💃
- RT @HandfordWines: We've just refilled the South African Bin End Sale table. Wines from Hogan, Raised by Wolves, Warwick, Miles Mossop, Cra…
- @SpokeyWheeler Nee man. Sies.
- RT @WorldRugby7s: Welcome to South Africa | #CapeTown7s https://t.co/SphkH3Z8R7
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire