on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Oh hello Lords! #ENGvSA https://t.co/EM0GVqgeHH
- @KeithGrimsdale Reminder the great AB got klapped by a greater England. 🤣🤣🤣
- @Micylaaa Zoë is a friend of mine. Nice girl. Slightly mal, baie slim.
- RT @GilesMacDonogh: The death is announced in Riquewihr of André Hugel, 11th generation head of the eponymous Alsatian wine house. He died…
- Potato fondant getting there. https://t.co/VXhlX7N8wp
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire