on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @cooksisterblog: Sneaky weeknight glass of wine tonight at @HTimber - still my favourite steak in London! https://t.co/kZNZNb43L1
- RT @MrMichaelSpicer: the room next door - Prince Andrew SHORT VERSION https://t.co/yruQYMuWQJ
- We can hear Jingle Bells in the background! #xmas https://t.co/Ps9qPHlz4z
- Another kind of #springbok https://t.co/8TP9oAgSqF
- One river definitely makes the other river more attractive 🤷🏼♀️ @restlessriverRR https://t.co/MbfnnbYrJE
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire