on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @SAraisins: WIN our @southafricanraisins jar and £50 voucher to spend at London-based South African restaurant @HTimber! To enter: 1️⃣ f…
- True love here. Two of my favourite South African ‘things’ @SabiSabiReserve and @KanonkopEstate #MondayMotivation d… https://t.co/H09yXtP99o
- RT @rugbyworldcup: Dear Japan, You've been awesome and a pleasure to watch 👏✨💯 Thanks for the memories 💪 #RWC2019 #JPNvRSA #WebbElli…
- @MikeCookinJapan Didn’t play all that well. Will need to improve for Wales. But thanks! Sad to be the team to end t… https://t.co/dPVwLlfNZL
- It’s nice to breath again. #JAPvRSA #RWC2019
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire