on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @Parlez_me_nTory Was looking for it at traffic lights (robots) in Jo’burg but no luck. If those street vendors don’… https://t.co/hkkOD8crtl
- @Parlez_me_nTory But plenty of time to die. Or something.
- @MullineuxWines @FionaMcDonaldSA Andrea, we have to share this trademark. My close friends call me Nini and braai i… https://t.co/MhOHg6mhHM
- @emilejoubert Panties is not the word here.
- @albrechtgantz @littlebedwyn It needs grid lines Roger. You need to finish it off on the braai. Eagle 👀 Albrecht.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire