on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @Wine_GB: There's plenty to see across #Sussex celebrating #EnglishWineWeek https://t.co/eik83XWk6B
- RT @Wine_GB: Love this picture @littlebedwyn @nyetimber! https://t.co/PcumHI6cAj
- RT @ThysLombard: Somehow I knew @HTimber would look very cool with our @Oldenburgwines .... Thanks again for the time, looking forward to…
- RT @gregsherwoodmw: Always special to catch up with Johan Krige from Kanonkop... especially on a balmy English Summer’s Friday afternoon on…
- RT @ThysLombard: Always sad leaving this fabulous city, but the show must go on... Saying good bye to my friends @HTimber after they made m…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire