on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @lisawinetravel Reception is a bitch here. Which is wonderful 😊🐘🦏🍾
- Sunrise in the Timbavati this morning. #loveafrica https://t.co/aFoihG5odh
- Road sign en route to the Kruger. 🇿🇦 https://t.co/QLWnGOF7SG
- Jordan Wine dinner with Gary and Kathy 18th June. Chef will use some of their local Sussex produce in the menu. #winemaker
- #WineWednesday #London https://t.co/LBlshXe5sw
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire