on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: A hyena casually strolls past, trying to not let its curiosity to get the better of it… Video by @MarlonDuToit #hyena…
- Flying banana totally wakes up bush lust. ❤️ https://t.co/OBmqrrvPZW
- @Blackwaterwine Genade. Should not have watched this. 😂
- RT @lyntonkaiser: Top London restaurants for wine to visit as restrictions ease – Wine List Confidential https://t.co/mIYcaaTs5a
- RT @front_ear: On this week's episode of the Biting Talk podcast, @WilliamSitwell catches up with @ctodiwala, @HTimber's Neleen Strauss, @f…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire