Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- Food Menu
- Dessert Menu
Please note that there may be traces of nuts in our dishes.
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Head Chef: Mircel McSween
|Selection of ice creams and sorbets||6.90|
from the cheese room
- @bennglazier Ben, you gave us an absolute hiding. Big time. From the 3rd ball onwards the game was yours in every d… https://t.co/WjtzP88KaY
- @tomhatton1 Thanks Tom! Best kind of PR is stuff like this. 😘
- RT @tomhatton1: My recommendation is paying off! @HTimber https://t.co/754Xuip531
- @mspr1nt @FionaMcDonaldSA Thanks!
- @mspr1nt @FionaMcDonaldSA Fiona where does the name Pite come from? Thought they spelt Piet wrong.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire