Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- RT @SAraisins: WIN our @southafricanraisins jar and £50 voucher to spend at London-based South African restaurant @HTimber! To enter: 1️⃣ f…
- True love here. Two of my favourite South African ‘things’ @SabiSabiReserve and @KanonkopEstate #MondayMotivation d… https://t.co/H09yXtP99o
- RT @rugbyworldcup: Dear Japan, You've been awesome and a pleasure to watch 👏✨💯 Thanks for the memories 💪 #RWC2019 #JPNvRSA #WebbElli…
- @MikeCookinJapan Didn’t play all that well. Will need to improve for Wales. But thanks! Sad to be the team to end t… https://t.co/dPVwLlfNZL
- It’s nice to breath again. #JAPvRSA #RWC2019
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire