Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- Food Menu
- Dessert Menu
Please note that there may be traces of nuts in our dishes.
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Head Chef: Mircel McSween
|Selection of ice creams and sorbets||6.90|
from the cheese room
- 🏏🏏😳😳 https://t.co/RNFbRvskGd
- @Parlez_me_nTory Carnage. And some Afrikaans swear words. Lots of them. 😫
- Friday tipple @Jordan_Wines Nine Yards Chardonnay. #proper https://t.co/gnea3Ncf5w
- @Parlez_me_nTory I like Denly. Loved Root’s wicket. But really looking forward to the Wanderers test.
- @Parlez_me_nTory Tomorrow morning when Rabada nails Stokes and the tail we will score 132 all out. Coz Port Elizabe… https://t.co/21oIAIFwbg
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire