Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- Food Menu
- Dessert Menu
Please note that there may be traces of nuts in our dishes.
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Head Chef: Mircel McSween
|Selection of ice creams and sorbets||6.90|
|Dark Chocolate Mousse||8.50|
from the cheese room
- @lisawinetravel Reception is a bitch here. Which is wonderful 😊🐘🦏🍾
- Sunrise in the Timbavati this morning. #loveafrica https://t.co/aFoihG5odh
- Road sign en route to the Kruger. 🇿🇦 https://t.co/QLWnGOF7SG
- Jordan Wine dinner with Gary and Kathy 18th June. Chef will use some of their local Sussex produce in the menu. #winemaker
- #WineWednesday #London https://t.co/LBlshXe5sw
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire