on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Magnum of Conterno and biltong. Heaven. 'Don't tell my wife about the biltong' was the request. #wine #biltong http://t.co/ApkujsRSME
- @berrybrosrudd Happy customers fresh from your Italian tasting. #wine http://t.co/PIdBCLFMIT
- RT @jamiegoode: Visiting Delaire Graff @DelaireGraff - smart Stellenbosch wine estate reviewed - http://t.co/FbbuKsBPFZ
- @Ludre I'm on my way! Wag 'n klein bietjie x
- RT @NWaterford: Great day in Elgin. Am sure this is where Eve led Adam into temptation! http://t.co/rNqQJ4W4gR
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions