on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- This pure England team made Aus collapse. Brilliant. #Ashes
- Always check. #wine http://t.co/5jHJCKR0bI
- Make that last tweet today! #Ashes
- Tomorrow Eng will for 1st time since 2004 and in 139 matches, field a team without anyone born in Southern Africa. Good luck! #Ashes
- RT @BrightonGin: It's only the award-winning @thechesshireset and her #brighton #gin medal & jumper!! http://t.co/VwmETOkLci
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions