on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @jamiegoode When you're done pretending to make wine please bring the sun back with you. We're ready. And have loads of fun. X
- @iphigenie About a month.
- @iphigenie Ha. I keep nagging Chef.
- Bobotie springroll. 👌🏿 https://t.co/k4fHTOW9dO
- RT @FlySAA_UK: British chef gone wild in the @SANParksKNP Great article from @TheTelegraph__ including @MircelMcSween of @HTimber 🍴 https:/…
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire