on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @wigmore_hall: Uh oh!! :) http://t.co/ek4nisKQh2
- Red leg partridge and creamy polenta flying today. #gamebirds
- Spontaneous photo shoot on terrace. Russian Vogue? #fur? http://t.co/sVhJYv09zo
- Tomorrow is #ChampagneDay and #Friday How good can it get?
- RT @robertjoseph: Sex & Wine http://t.co/ergC7HweX5 http://t.co/GIN7SzIwhP
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions