on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Short rib of beef with crushed swede and earl grey prunes. #meat #london http://t.co/SJZg1FPEwP
- A bunch of biltong croquettes. So much tastier than a bunch of roses 😜 #biltong #meat http://t.co/obIqiImnYh
- @thechesshireset She's fab. Like you.
- Mrs Balls made her appearance in our #cheese room at last. #chutney http://t.co/7kLdWJZNTI
- @caper4 Yeah, I said better. Not add holidays. More, um, peaceful. More Ubuntu. Can't get any prettier.
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions