on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @johndavidgusman Google the words 'hardegat' and 'waansinnig'. And come for an Aperol.
- They have a cricket team too. 🏏 #Iceland https://t.co/Jmr7ZG2RXH
- RT @GlassOfBubbly: Opera at Albury Vineyard @AlburyVineyard #Englishwine #Englishsparkling https://t.co/ernojGJcEH https://t.co/T70Sq5iPIP
- RT @Cybercellar: Bubbles from @LeLudeMCC are always yummy. Stock up here >> https://t.co/XdAo6ZFdjx https://t.co/EfmWKFjBBe
- @QuintoQuartoUK Nope. All sorted!
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire