on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- True love; ribeye, chips, truffle mustard and a glass of Cabernet. #wine #steak http://t.co/YBmopshvt5
- That Ireland is unbeaten in the Cricket WC, and their rugby team rampant too. But not scared for the game later #SAvIRE
- Your packaging is stunning, but the stuff inside is really delish @ErnieElsWinery #wine http://t.co/mO9kivBS4m
- Need a Chef de Partie. Pls RT.
- @TimWilliams87 Um, let me think.... which bullet to use on you....
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions