on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @cooksisterblog @Nederburg Ouch. Nee, is ok 🙈
- @cooksisterblog @Nederburg Worth checking! Save me the cork pls x
- Respect for this sheep in the English countryside. https://t.co/VrYS8WPvNr
- RT @britishmuseum: Discover the nation’s fascinating history in our autumn exhibition on #SouthAfricanArt https://t.co/sL7d4iDC8z https://t…
- RT @venterchris: @HTimber NZ are going to give us the full Gupta treatment, no Vaseline like Malema said
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire