on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @danielrhamilton @ajcdeane Alex's table is always ready.
- @GHSupremo Great! A good little table for you and the menu looks forward to being eaten by you!
- T is out of stock @KFwines. Can't decide whether to cry over my biltong or tell T herself.
- @NWaterford Love living in No4. No4 is also very ready for you, it tells me that daily x
- @CathyMarston @AngelaLloyd1 @BeyondBuiten @altydgedacht We can do taal lessons on Wed nights. I get lessons from them daily!
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions