on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @ThysLombard @CiaobellaLondon Yup. And you won't be the 1st wine person......
- Lunching with my fave photographer @ThysLombard today. Introducing him to @CiaobellaLondon - might not make the CT flight tonight 😂😂
- @SuanneBraun @JordanGary @KFwines In the river with that wine 😂.
- RT @bibendumwine: Why it's time to get more premium South African wines on your list #trends #WOSA https://t.co/fLDSjOSI4c @creationwines @…
- Allegedly it's #HeritageDay so one has to braai. As if we need an excuse. #BraaiDay Ribeye, mielies and not boerewo… https://t.co/5H3KrcTPwt
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire