on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @londoneating: .@thebunnychow wins UK’s Best Breakfast Award with its Full English Bunny (via @MetroUK) - http://t.co/bq4ZpRpOVz http://…
- RT @capturingafrica: Cracking shot MT @MavelaKZN: Time to sit down in the long grass and contemplate the week. #MavelaMoment #ThisIsKZN htt…
- This white from Eben Sadie has aged so well. #wine http://t.co/kNNnrGL4Qh
- @HanlieRetief 7 tweets? You're a journalist and author. Skryf!! Xx
- RT @andrewcatchpole: Cracking #ADT2015 tasting today, Oz on top form, rather nice nibbles by @littlebedwyn too... http://t.co/yFVR2rRF57
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions