on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @gregsherwoodmw @jamiegoode @Timatkin @Will_Lyons @AngelaLloyd1 Yup! Got my share of the migrants today - Jordans here. Bring Duncan 4 a dop
- @LeopardprintLtd @NorthbankLondon They do. They're nice like that. 😄
- RT @KFwines: Winter light at sunset across the vineyards with Helderberg as the backdrop #AftertheRain #wine https://t.co/LtYNYeUXM2
- RT @theblondeabroad: Here's why I think #SouthAfrica may be one of the best wine regions: https://t.co/zDbpYiH4tr | #stellenblog #travel ht…
- @Tudordreamer It was. Happy snack.
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions