on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Close-up of our burger. Yum. https://t.co/o1bAEbb37M
- One very large Brownie. #mondaymotivation https://t.co/VQBFxeeuTW
- @johndavidgusman It's a good thing then? Like 'hot'?
- @johndavidgusman What does it mean if someone's fetch? #ispeakafricanenglish
- @DeonGouws_Credo I still maintain a BBQ is where men sit in a line waiting to have a haircut 😘
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire