on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @SuanneBraun Beautiful boy. And pic. We miss you.
- @RCAM1 Yes. Invaded by Chenin Blanc. Didn't think anyone would notice.
- These #Chinook choppers doing circles above Thames are rather noisy. #cityoflondon
- Magic Albariño. Great with our octupus and other seafood. #cityoflondon http://t.co/XRZoPBqq93
- Biltong drying. Monday happiness. #cityoflondon http://t.co/s5yBoixldU
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions