on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Farewell drinks for the best manager we ever had. At neighbouring @NorthbankLondon - don't want to mess up our bar! http://t.co/7fpb62k3oD
- RT @cooksisterblog: Homemade biltong at High Timber tonight - awesomeness!! @HTimber http://t.co/JSTMcgVP6o
- RT @Rhino2Wino: The old rock stars autographing me; Lol from 10CC. Cool! http://t.co/8f6yMIDW3L
- Our favourite blogger/foodie/writer dining with us tonight @cooksisterblog She's a lot of fun and loves biltong. Sorted!
- @TravelingWinoke My mother loves you and your wine.
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions