on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Chapoutier showing off here. Wow wine. #finewine https://t.co/GNiy7WSdoT
- Just some rhinos having a walkabout. #rhinofriday https://t.co/KWrM55AdYf
- Stone Bass getting prepped. #fish #fresh #yum https://t.co/6C3XVeWfgE
- RT @HorbachBonnie: VOTE FOR Rosie Mashale runs Baphumelele Children's Home in Khayelitsha - she has been nominated for @CNN Hero of the Yea…
- @venterchris Oh yes. Good ones.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire