on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @quickben42 @Jordan_Wines @JordanGary Lord's is civilised and you're allowed a bottle of wine per person, or 2 beer… https://t.co/BC0AKZsiww
- We still need 41 runs and all out of @Jordan_Wines @JordanGary #ENGvSA #LoveLords https://t.co/T9NCglRIsb
- 🇿🇦going the whole 9 yards @homeofcricket #proteafire #ENGvsSA 🏏 https://t.co/W47CDHjJ49
- Riesling time at Lord's. 15/4. #ENGvSA https://t.co/JlffI7lZEz
- Raindrops falling. But it's Lord's. ❤️🏏 #ENGvsSA https://t.co/8N6vn2hxYC
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire