on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @Parlez_me_nTory Damn. And there I thought he was fictional. A drum a drum.....
- RT @Parlez_me_nTory: If you haven't delivered by the Summer Solstice I shall deem our contract null and void, I shall collect at Stonehenge…
- @Parlez_me_nTory Erm? Speak English!!! 😘
- Mackerel with sweetcorn and dukkah spice. #fish https://t.co/CfNKerjntY
- @LordOtter My lips are sealed.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire