on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @JCharlesLeonard Does he have secret spices?
- Cheese and wine a bit today. https://t.co/tnD2bVJeZP
- Proper boerie roll @hammerandtongs tonight. Absolutely authentic and totally delish. 🇿🇦👌🏿 https://t.co/m7PBrWxxkb
- #Mugabe is hanging like a bat. https://t.co/pmgZLB5EDj
- Scallops and curried parsnips. https://t.co/tiZBh5vc1f
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire