on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @KevinMcCallum Brexit has far reaching consequences.
- RT @jollyolly: Karnak, Luxor. Imperious history, sublime architecture and one of the locations for filming ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’. Here’s t…
- RT @imVkohli: Today we have promised each other to be bound in love for ever. We are truly blessed to share the news with you.This beautifu…
- Rooibos Tea via Poland - Polish staff’s contribution to keeping us ‘strong’ for the busiest week of the year.… https://t.co/M8SasbwFgb
- RT @ItsBorys: I wish I loved anything as much as these people love the Buffalo Bills https://t.co/sifFFYj1t6
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire