on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @smallsmith Jy kan dit bestel hoe jy dit wil hê! No issues. Persoonlik hou ek van baie rou. 🥩
- RT @ianrgreen: A foggy Tower Bridge https://t.co/vNrGWlD7oe
- Friday night steak special: £20 = sirloin, chips and a much deserved glass of liquid African sunshine 🍷 #londonfood… https://t.co/dtRULn26xs
- @LisLombard @emilejoubert https://t.co/PMOvcvZ9CR
- @LisLombard @emilejoubert 😳
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire