on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @obotheclown @whoismilly Cheers! Our customers are not too shabby either - we even love the clown.
- Zee, our new #cocktail barman. Addictive stuff, his cocktails! #cityoflondon http://t.co/9DPFF4i50P
- @SeckfordAgency Cheers! Great vino always. Do love them @BouchFinlayson
- @SuanneBraun Beautiful boy. And pic. We miss you.
- @RCAM1 Yes. Invaded by Chenin Blanc. Didn't think anyone would notice.
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions