on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Fab piece on SA bubbly from @littlebedwyn Personal favourite @GB_Bubbly features rather well! http://t.co/5plgp7uu2n #wine #bubbly
- RT @BurgundyHer: Tonight's sunset spectacular at Burgundy! @ShowMe_Hermanus @ILoveHermanus @HermanusTourism #discoverOverberg http://t.co/O…
- Ah, I see Chef is on Twitter. Follow him, his pics better than mine. Sometimes. @MircelMcSween #food
- RT @MircelMcSween: Mk2 Double chocolate torte, salt caramel mousse, sea salt crystals on the @htimber menu from Tuesday.… https://t.co/2AoQ…
- RT @_youhadonejob: We should stop with the warnings and just let natural selection take its course. http://t.co/u9ViNrTuGO
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions