on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @emmakaneredleaf @senbla @ollierosenblatt Great show!
- RT @emmakaneredleaf: Could not be more proud of incredible team @senbla led by the inimitable @ollierosenblatt for this award and fantastic…
- RT @LuthandoRT: Who still remembers the legendary homeless guy who stayed at Thabo Mbeki's residence in Rondebosch for days, until the chef…
- @AngelaLloyd1 @CathyMarston All of them. About a million?
- @NikDarlington Summer sport. Spot on. You will need more than just gloves and a box.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire