on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Serengeti sunset tonight. #lovelondon https://t.co/SPFcrPtgub
- RT @CathyMarston: For you @HTimber https://t.co/SLZBchHQRs
- @WandileSihlobo @JCharlesLeonard Can you send some this way after Brexit asseblief? Cheers.
- RT @WandileSihlobo: South Africans may be some of the hardest workers in the world — about three times more likely to work 60 hours a week…
- Droëwors samples. How’s your Monday?! https://t.co/2EK7Urn6Sa
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire