on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @NikDarlington: Freezing alcohol duty is a heroic boost for an industry that’s already been kicked in more sensitive areas than we’d car…
- @johndavidgusman Bonus point for Mr Hammond here.
- RT @James_HughesUK: Beer and wine duty frozen
- Cheers @SabiSabiReserve - I shall study and up my vocabulary. Fiercely! And hopefully spot a Acinonyx jubatus. Yeah… https://t.co/6locDszQqU
- Last night’s wine tasting was not for beginners. Wines from 🇿🇦 🇹🇷 🇺🇸 🇮🇹 🇦🇺 🇫🇷. Pretty epic. #finewine https://t.co/yj6aCt3Bqq
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire