on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @emilejoubert Don’t think anyone will forget ‘66. Ever. They, or we, mention it every 66 seconds. That’s why I’d li… https://t.co/jJ3I7gyJ9G
- @FionaMcDonaldSA @emilejoubert Off to braai (heavy sunny) at Mousehall. Julle twee moet ‘n heerlike dag hê, nê. 🤗
- @emilejoubert Hope you’re both watching my country play soccer later @FionaMcDonaldSA 🏴🏴
- It’s raining in Cape Town. Cape Town is at sea level (🙄), and Jantjies is the fly-half. All positive things for Eng… https://t.co/Eza8Q19ajv
- Brick Lane. https://t.co/0dGBE08Vee
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire