on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @iphigenie: Sacred cows https://t.co/DZ6hVT7tpf not a metaphor!
- Lamb chops as a snack for a #braai menu tonight. https://t.co/qzGg7cIAQs
- How to make a Freestater happy. Mielies! https://t.co/C7gKjlnjM1
- Ronaldo and Renato shall be serving your drinks today 😜 #EURO2016 https://t.co/CaJDwPEOAx
- RT @SuanneBraun: Off to rehearse my #soloshow The Braun Identity with the talented @JoCichonska on the piano. August 19 @HTimber Come join…
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire