on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @littlebedwyn: Superlative tasting @oldvineproject @WOSA_UK Chenin Blanc diversity highlights include @hoganwines @AABadenhorst Botanic…
- Chef spoiling staff with fresh, warm donuts. Yes! https://t.co/jkoT3V4m2O
- Iced Rooibos Tea. #delish https://t.co/TdjIQVGVHi
- Guard lion as opposed to guard dog. #vrystaat https://t.co/r2VveHs4sW
- RT @JancisRobinson: Great story of Zimbabwean wine tasting talent. You can help nurture it https://t.co/PG9cFgikci
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire