on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- #Braai time. Lamb chops, leg of lamb and mielies. http://t.co/IfpqUMy54B
- @caper4 Getting a good from you scares me. Is it good because it's your year of birth?
- @CathyMarston @Blackwaterwine @WSETglobal Very early for work on a Sunday. Impressed!
- @emilejoubert By customer se huis in sy private stock. 'Onder andere' Full of life still.
- 1835 Madeira and Comte. Cheese and wine? #basics http://t.co/DGNl97B30e
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions