on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @MircelMcSween: "Amuse for tomorrow nights Cape Winemakers Guild Dinner" Scallop ceviche, apple, dill, onion… https://t.co/oVIW5CzDZA
- @owenmc123 Got First Verse. First. Love that.
- @owenmc123 Nope. Why? You have sun and summer, we need the wine. X
- @BereniceBarker @MullineuxWines @CapeWinemakersG Jealousy makes you nasty! Sies! #hightimberview #fabfood #finewine
- Hey Andrea, your Amuse Bouche for tomorrow night is this. @MullineuxWines @CapeWinemakersG #finewine http://t.co/3b3zZ8GKn3
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions