on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @bigbigjoe1 Gary Moore going down well walking past St Paul’s and next to the Thames. Cheers!
- RT @bigbigjoe1: @HTimber https://t.co/nXCKfmOtlg Listen to that second line, Neleen. Listen... "the Champs-Élysées, and all of that Beaujol…
- @bigbigjoe1 Yup. Beaujolais probably more appropriate at this hour.
- Burrata with fresh cherries and hazelnuts. #eathealthy https://t.co/Sw8NNSqe1j
- #MandelaDay Happy 100th to a man that really changed the world. ❤️ https://t.co/M0WLia0i2M
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire