on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @SabiSabiReserve Really hope @JordanGary can organise a sighting for me of one of these soon. Wow!
- Big time #bucketlist. Wow!!! https://t.co/HQVGVXgNJ2
- @Johnmcf07798458 Great pic of the two of you.
- RT @MzansiGirl: The #AlmostHuman exhibition @MaropengSA tells the story of the recent discovery of the Homo Naledi fossils. #CradleofHumank…
- What I look like @CiaobellaLondon. ❤️ https://t.co/sg8t9Ax1Tg
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire