on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- #Ebola is very far away from Southern Africa. Should you get chomped by a lion on safari you won't give it Ebola 😄🙈 http://t.co/rBTIidS9wo
- @mattwallswine Have fun, you will love it.
- Hey @JourneysEndWine congrats for cracking the nod for wine list @IvyMarketGrill. A very sexy spot to be on the list #wine
- Outstanding welcoming staff @IvyMarketGrill in a ludicrously busy space. Fab.
- @NWaterford @KFwines Yeah, looks roughly the same in London right now. Or not? See you in 5 weeks x
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions