on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @JamesHubbard113 Serious wine, unpretentious customers. Doing a vertical and letting a lot of staff taste too. I'm typing with a mouthful 😄
- Perfect wine to end a perfect summer day. Armand Rousseau. #burgundy #londonheatwave #damnfinewine http://t.co/gM3znX861d
- Cold fish for a slightly warm day. Mackerel, burnt onion, raisin purée and quinoa crisps. #fish #londonheatwave http://t.co/2Bq8eAzWBR
- @Winbeebee @JordanGary @Jordan_Wines @littlebedwyn Eating there in Aug. Super excited. Are we seeing you in Londra?
- @Winbeebee @JordanGary @Jordan_Wines @littlebedwyn Ah, I stole from Roger. Well, would rather steal from him than any other chef. Respect!
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions