on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @BoringEnormous: When you lied on your CV about having previous sheepdog experience. https://t.co/fecGfhE9YD
- @ZeldalaGrangeSA Is beslis met jou hier hoor.
- The @CapeWinemakersG auction is this Saturday. This was last year's highest bid for whites; excited about this year… https://t.co/5BrT5uGtlh
- RT @leerobertsonIQ: Some City flummery today for charity in the annual ##sheepdrive nod to the historic right of Freemen to drive sheep ove…
- RT @gregsherwoodmw: Well, it is the most exciting new world category in the world of wine! 😉🍷@Decanter @DecanterAwards @WOSA_UK @WOSA_ZA @o…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire