on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @NewtonJohnsonSA It’s always fab to experience a bit of George.
- I’m tweeting this right now because got it just now and can be read now now, right now or just now too.… https://t.co/rKbLXskSLW
- Some wines are more memorable than others. This one was one. #MondayMotivation https://t.co/s1H5ymbNiS
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: A young female leopard was sleeping close to Selati Camp and we followed her long into the night during which she got…
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: A male hippo slowly starts to show some activity in the late afternoon as he prepares for a full evening of grazing. #…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire