on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @heraldsunsport Attacked? Why are the Aussies so soft lately? Where did it go wrong for you? Tell us. *attacked*
- @ZeldalaGrangeSA Mail/male. You still win by seeing all of that. Fab!
- Warm feeling seeing the medics on the field after Rabada’s second ball. 👌🏿😎 #SAvsAUS
- @tomhatton1 Yes. Affectionately known as the green mamba. When you take it out the immigration officer acts as if it’s a snake.
- @tomhatton1 In spite of being a remainer I’m just happy to have any colour UK passport in addition to an African on… https://t.co/IOR2oYUPIo
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire