on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- New World Cabernet tasting @RedSquirrelWine in cellar. I preferred the Aussie - shoot me!! #winelover http://t.co/iJ3QDPAnEC
- First stocktake for Carlos. Crying about the huge amount of @Jordan_Wines #winelover http://t.co/8Tr9PlZ2Zl
- Has to be Monday? Tasting a wine called Nudity made by a guy called Shrek. @Radforddale http://t.co/UtHCA0Uu0Z
- Happy Labor Day in the US, happy Spring Day in SA, and happy back to school day here.
- RT @CapeWinemakersG: Cathy Marston writes about CWG Members Rianie Strydom and Andrea Mullineux: http://t.co/pQdFfrp2b2 http://t.co/mVwPv4…
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions