on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @Jordan_Wines: Thank you for having the Jordan Barrel Fermented Chardonnay 2017 as your wine of the week @winepages! A wonderful review…
- @KeithProthero2 Talking to strange old men is even worse for me. But hey, I talk to you 😳
- Monday motivation. It’s all about how you start the week! https://t.co/8kBd6tjvjC
- @ThysLombard @timatkin @DyerJudi @breastcancernow @BreastCancerAw7 @gregsherwoodmw @richardsiddle @Vlokskop10… https://t.co/vGllxXWOZl
- RT @EthanLDN: What an incredible week for @ProudBeerUK - 5 new partner venues on board and an official sponsorship agreed for a women's rug…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire