on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @manmetdiepan Lucky you. Have extra bubbly for us who's entering the bleak season. (But we had a good summer) Cheers!
- Proper size Aperol @CiaobellaLondon. Gulp! http://t.co/yxM2TuTjtS
- RT @OliveHR: “@HDNwines: Imbide's New World A-List @OliveHR http://t.co/YYjGSAr8KQ” Proud to be in such good company!
- RT @mikeratcliffe: This is big! - 'Next big wine trend points to South Africa' - brilliant in @WashingtonPost http://t.co/DNM3CPBvKO
- RT @cheek2chic: @HTimber @mrsteedUK "umshado wezinkawu" and in Tanzania ""Simba anazaa" - "the lioness is giving birth."
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions