on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Giraffe giving birth. Quite a drop! Filmed by Alex Jordan @londolozi https://t.co/AWLm9yW4Pm
- @littlebedwyn @timatkin @garagewineco @WinesofChileUK @WOSA_UK @WOSA_ZA Will be fab.
- @williamhenryson @katybluewater Cheers! 😊
- Double chateaubriand and half a kilo of baked Vacherin. Red wine. And a hint of greens. #xmas https://t.co/HPp8aPRn51
- @KevinMcCallum Think Arsenal might be red too. 😛
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire