on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @devil2504 Buffels Bed - at the hide.
- A pack of wild dogs, a hippo and some vultures. #onlyafrica https://t.co/LpKPnQu5T5
- Four 🦏🦏🦏🦏 to the right of my finger. We weren’t looking for animals, but hey! 🇿🇦🇿🇦 https://t.co/7iYdkMgoKV
- @ajcdeane 😎🇿🇦 https://t.co/qBblwFmNRQ
- @ajcdeane Cheers for that. Well done! Really hope you get it, and then pave the way for more Afr immigrants like mo… https://t.co/KabvlFuPQX
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire