on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Our cheese room is bulging today. #mondaymotivation https://t.co/ml4GlBzqgQ
- The 2016 Chardonnay into the barrel then @Jordan_Wines Happy days! https://t.co/YgKzm55v0B
- RT @food_writer: New review: my best meal in South Africa last week - and that's saying something https://t.co/S1md91sPrt https://t.co/QvIF…
- High Timber Xmas staff party @CiaobellaLondon today. #africantime https://t.co/ZqAn4J1Yqs
- RT @Showtime48Hour: Come see @SuanneBraun as Mrs Meers in #48HourMillie in aid of @MindCharity. Tickets here: https://t.co/gBLzMBeUvE https…
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions