on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @Jordan_Wines: Jordan Nine Yards 2009, wins Trophy for Best Musuem Class Chardonnay at @omtrophywines @OldMutualSA #OMTWS2015 http://t.c…
- @NWaterford Oh do buy shoes here; London is the best for shoes.
- @NWaterford Hope you're all packed. Blighty is waiting.
- RT @Tight5EventsUK: looking forward to catching up with @FloLouw at @gjswandsworth next Tuesday. Places selling quickly book now. http://t.…
- RT @John_J_C_Moss: Best steak for a long time tonight at @HTimber lovely Stellenbosch with it too. Thank you @ajcdeane
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions