on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @winepages: Absolutely beautiful Riesling this from the excellent @jordan_wines, with hake at @craig_millar_16_west_end https://t.co/I2N…
- @Cobus_Strauss It was. Dit was die begin van 'n moerse nice donderstorm ook. 😘
- Staff dessert. Banana split with salted caramel popcorn, treacle chantilly, toasted seeds, ice cream. #fridayfeeling https://t.co/reCtAeLxnD
- @CathyMarston @bigbigjoe1 @Eat_Out ....but we have the best cuzzies on the planet at HT.
- @CathyMarston @bigbigjoe1 @Eat_Out ....and the best crits are the regulars that love a restaurant. They will point… https://t.co/xPMHee3iM8
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire