on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @emilejoubert Oh Emile. Can’t cook. Drink wine. Like the odd ball.
- @CheninKing @Blackwaterwine @emilejoubert @ExAnimoZA And it’s your birthright to say that. 😂😘
- Dear @SabiSabiReserve I have your chef. Drinking @Jordan_Wines and also keeping him. 😘 https://t.co/YtXPZcRsCV
- @Blackwaterwine @emilejoubert @ExAnimoZA Is rugby still a thing?
- @leerobertsonIQ Nuts. Very old nuts in his case. And Zuma can get position after him as he cant get HIV coz he showers.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire