on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Love the ‘slid down into the cellars’ here. Thanks @TheBuyer11 https://t.co/uFFNmKJijp
- RT @mailandguardian: Minister of Home Affairs Malusi Gigaba has resigned. Details to follow. (Cartoon @CarlosCartoons) https://t.co/fFmvFQy…
- RT @TheBuyer11: For such a young winemaking country it seems strange to be celebrating one of its producers 100 year anniversary. Here @har…
- Think all airports should have a spot outside in the sun where you can do a bit of birdwatching while you wait for… https://t.co/WteyuXf7uH
- Female rhino just grazing in the early morning. She’s got a Red-billed oxpecker grazing off her. Nature as it shoul… https://t.co/TWUgEyGZQT
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire