on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @MullineuxWines: #Swartland sunset after the storm... Happy Thanksgiving! http://t.co/iNdXaDEr86
- @Macka7 @EnglandRugby Yeah. We're super fast on African time!
- RT @RedSquirrelWine: @HTimber we always love coming to High Timber :)
- @STBHills Sounds delicious. Can do with a bit of droëwors.
- RT @littlebedwyn: Looking for a challenge, The Harrow at Little Bedwyn is looking for a new manager, start Feb 2015, enthusiastic, ambitiou…
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions