on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @CathyMarston You've been making me sick this week. So jealous. Fact that my liver will be in better shape is 2nd prize.
- RT @cntraveller: A guide to the gritty yet glorious city of Johannesburg http://t.co/F2Z6I6fKcg http://t.co/t9Dkly2Vt8
- @lcsainsbury @RedSquirrelWine @ajcdeane Lovely wines and cellar full of gorgeous people. No mention of the 'orange' on here!!
- RT @AdamJardy: So if somehow the USA is responsible for finally getting at the problems at FIFA, do we agree to call it soccer everywhere?
- @BrightonGin @thechesshireset 12 bottles? The rhino has started biting people. Yes to the gin!
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions