on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @williamhenryson 'Pool ready' should be banned from the Thesaurus.
- @williamhenryson Sorry, beer diet?
- @williamhenryson Wine diet?
- We need a Commis Chef at High Timber.
- RT @GrootConstantia: ICYMI: Our very own winemaker, Boela Gerber has been appointed Vice-Chairman of the @CapeWinemakersG 👏🍾🍷 https://t.co/…
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions