on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Selling some Penguins and Flor de Penguins 🙈. Ah well, delicious. #wine
- RT @Queen_UK: The Church of England has finally appointed a female bishop. About 62 years of having a female Supreme Governor. #DefendingTh…
- We have a new baby! Manager Carlos a proud father this morning. Big cheers to Baby Tomas. http://t.co/X7bi4CqY1c
- Johannesburg named Rough Guides' top city of 2015 http://t.co/LqUGhg1RYp
- @KevinMcCallum Now that's a happy tweet. Cheers!
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions