on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @MissBouquet @RedSquirrelWine @TheWinebird @Rhino2Wino Love indeed. That rhino is smiling.
- RT @RedSquirrelWine: @MissBouquet @TheWinebird this squirrel would eat at @HTimber with @Rhino2Wino if it could :)
- Happiness when @illyissimo does staff training and we get to OD on perfect cappuccino. http://t.co/p4UknUZNxN
- RT @JoWehring: Off to Olympia for a final site visit @TheBeautifulSou don't forget to register and check what's happening on the day http:/…
- @caper4 @jamiegoode You have. I won't cope with so many good looking men at one table.
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions