on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @woodswine: Any NW London wine lovers looking for some bargains, Jeroboams is having a proper Bin End sale from 10am tomorrow at Hampste…
- @mobidickza @DeonGouws_Credo Are those balls with or without sandpaper?
- RT @HTimber: Friday night steak special: Steak, chips and a glass of fabulous vino = £20. #FridayFeeling #steak #wine
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: This White Rhino cow enjoyed a cool down on a warm afternoon on the reserve. #rhino #rhinofriday #antipoaching #conser…
- Witchcraft. Three days and counting. 🖤 https://t.co/oWoyLgjgql
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire