on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @bigbigjoe1 @emilejoubert Very true Emile. A man for all seasons. Because we sometimes have 22 seasons. In an hour.… https://t.co/Sudi2QKim2
- @bigbigjoe1 @emilejoubert Ja. Hulle sal hom terug lok met ‘n warm bier of iets.
- @emilejoubert Nah. Hy’s besig.
- @bosmanwinemaker Dis waar ek dit gekry het! Too funny.
- Friday funny for those of you that understand Afrikaans. https://t.co/4TANw6NO1q
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire