on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @emilejoubert Ai ai Emile, El Vino is still here. Think we must have a glass there and I can influence you at alcoh… https://t.co/DS2C433YqW
- @emilejoubert Don’t think martinis existed in Jacob’s era. Unless you’re referring to Jacob Zuma? Never sure with y… https://t.co/WHlQfkzi9c
- @FionaMcDonaldSA @Winbeebee @emilejoubert No, he’s only inviting his boyfriend Boris.
- @cornishkitchen @NewtonJohnsonSA @BevanNJ @GNewtonJohnson @Winbeebee @littlebedwyn @FionaMcDonaldSA @JoffDay @WOSA_UK Love that.
- RT @gregsherwoodmw: Starter for 10... Where am I presenting a South African tasting tonight? Answers on a postcard...🍷 https://t.co/3YEPagK…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire