on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Well, we can trade. Luckily next braai is soon with @DeonGouws_Credo - so jealousy pains not that vicious 🙃 https://t.co/9E4YenAo6u
- As wonderful as talking to the President of #Nambia yesterday? https://t.co/kIuRNxyG7P
- How's your Thursday? https://t.co/wGHIaXPTOV
- Has someone bought Trump @Windhoekbeer_UK yet? #nambia
- RT @nowthisnews: The President of the United States just made up an African country while speaking to African leaders https://t.co/GBY56lYP…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire