on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @cornishkitchen: Just can’t believe how much of this we have sold already this month #chenin #sa @KFwines #greaterthanthesomeofitsparts…
- @fromente @ConstantiaGlen Is that Zest in the north - Mpumalanga?
- RT @AP: BREAKING: Publicist for Aretha Franklin says the Queen of Soul died Thursday at her home in Detroit.
- RT @chriswilsonwine: Great to see the @DrinksRetailing South Africa Buyers’ Guide. Some super & thought-provoking work in here from @timatk…
- @gregsherwoodmw @WineCellarRSA @KanonkopEstate And our 2008 is sold out after a week. So easy to sell Kanonkop.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire