on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Ribeye and that prime @CheninKing https://t.co/FY5ZA2scWB
- My teachers most likely would’ve used it on me 🤷🏼♀️, glad they had none. https://t.co/UJqE3jYaT1
- RT @VisitWinelands: Several WWF Conservation Champions farms promote and support the conservation of the threatened Cape mountain leopard,…
- Private table in the red wine cellar looking all snazzy. https://t.co/qQ81sqQBgW
- Shrooms! https://t.co/vXgjeQ0whq
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire