on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @cooksisterblog Well spotted!!!
- Amazing how fast the English become African when they’re with us 😂😂❤️ https://t.co/98k7NbR3r6
- @littlebedwyn @RiedelUK Washing them might be easier than polishing them all 😂
- RT @littlebedwyn: Thank you @RiedelUK for all the glasses for the last 10 days good luck washing them all up https://t.co/AUblKSLwI7
- RT @_HelenDale: The fox I planted last year is coming along nicely. https://t.co/o6PbMREzpp
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire