on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Winter skies on the way in London. We have enough #wine to see us through it. http://t.co/oFON9nTzN3
- @caper4 @TheDriftFarm @bruce_jack Yup, going into hibernation for 6 or 7 years in cellar, coming out as great.
- Mary le Bow. Great red from @TheDriftFarm, and super name for the #CityofLondon! @bruce_jack http://t.co/Oadal5FrHF
- RT @BollingerUK: Hurrah, a whole day dedicated to Champagne! That makes it definitely Bollinger o'clock... #ChampagneDay http://t.co/egLuVK…
- The two maestros @KFwines and @MeinertWines making us our own FMC Moelleux 2014. Again. Joy to the world! #wine
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions