on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- A little bit besotted with Terra di Lavoro. Thanks to Felice @CiaobellaLondon 🍷❤️ https://t.co/xwHU6gY6Ay
- RT @vodkaprofessor: Let us give thanks for this magical ballet. Also, for ripe grapes https://t.co/oSwreCDqfB
- Pork Chop. https://t.co/spzXZIuzGD
- RT @MarinaRebeka: I am so happy to be singing Norma at @metopera tonight!! Hope to see you there!! 😊✨🎶 #castadiva #norma #metopera
- @MikeCookinJapan We also have a spontaneous day of summer. 23C. Haven’t see summer for years 😇
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire