on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Enough glasses? This is how @RedSquirrelWine roll when here. Pulchritude! #wine http://t.co/HEiYmNHXpB
- #WineWednesday De Toren Fusion V. That's all. http://t.co/MS7iX15BsJ
- @NWaterford Wrap that inner farm girl in bacon.
- @NWaterford Will the result be 'pulled pork'?
- RT @NWaterford: Told my husband I want this homeless cutie pig. He asked if I'd like it for lunch or dinner... http://t.co/Gqn7VBJMJa
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions