on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @CapeWineAuction: Port2Fino Lot with private butler @NPudel @Port2PortAfrica. R1.25 MILLION - A NEW RECORD! https://t.co/lvxAwe4bNz
- RT @Will_Lyons: @lismorewine It’s hard not to feel anything but immense excitement about South African wine these days https://t.co/Sk8DZt2…
- 'Our friends, and us, are better at lunch than dinner these days' - calling us old @SuanneBraun??
- @KevinMcCallum Tahir's best innings yet 😂🇿🇦
- @KevinMcCallum Can't cope.
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions