on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @MattP555 @TankLanning When are we seeing your for a steak Matt?
- @rhys_parker Your account is closed and thus @BloedlemoenGin can’t see your pic. 🤷🏼♀️ Great gin! And makes fabulous Negronis.
- @NikDarlington Bring some then 😘
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: If mischief had a face! This young Vervet Monkey sat waiting for high-tea to be served as we got ready to leave for sa…
- South African gins: #MondayMotivaton #gin https://t.co/82b0OjWlob
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire