on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- RT @NHM_London: It might be #WorldPangolinDay, but time is rapidly running out for the world's most trafficked mammal. With poachers killin…
- RT @NatGeo: On #WorldPangolinDay, we celebrate a charismatic—and threatened—creature that looks a bit like an armadillo, anteater, and dino…
- @emilejoubert @timatkin @KanonkopEstate Looks like 1995 points, actually.
- @jamiegoode We’re also fabulous at corruption. Really good. Winning. 😢
- RT @SabiSabiReserve: Despite not a lot of people knowing what a #Pangolin is, this scaly animal is believed to be the world’s most traffick…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire