on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- Monday night comfort food. Fregola and clams. #pasta http://t.co/FiOmIqezP2
- Love #Jack http://t.co/T1RBbFwIch
- Tasting French wine and London beer with @indigowine_uk as one does on a Monday.
- RT @LuckyRob99: Depardieu: ‘I drink 14 bottles of wine a day’ #lightweight http://t.co/wUAHAZWgUQ
- Hey @felicitydeane we have the 'I am Pegasus' man here. Apparently almost an Oz anthem??
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions