on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @MervynGersSA Thanks Mervyn. And will be on the plates very soon x
- I want these flip flops! http://t.co/EgPyPy8H1D
- @JeremyWaud @Waudwineclub It's just fabulous. The people, the views, the country. In love!
- Another great view. Vinum Restaurant at Graham's in Porto. #wine #port http://t.co/YW0iu9V27g
- @SuanneBraun Ditto. Albeit mine was 3 days. See you in the week x
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions