on the banks of the River Thames
London’s best City dining on the north bank of the Thames.
Summertime south facing sundrenched terrace and warm winter cellar dining.
Terrific river views, and views of The Globe, Tate Modern and Shard.
Wonderful cellars and a walk-in cheese room.
- @SuanneBraun @TwoPaddocks Well, it's a great description. And will be stolen. Tnx!
- @SuanneBraun Oh fab! Buy this Sam person a drink. Where did you see it? #bitchdiesel
- RT @SuanneBraun: @HTimber @NeleenStrauss - Saw this and thought you'd love it. http://t.co/Gj7XZuEbqd
- RT @Rosendal84: Cool picture from @castelldencus - Syrah grapes fermenting in 11th century vat on mountain, built by monks #wine http://t.c…
- @JoWehring Gotta love @bruce_jack and @flagstonewines. They're for life. #wine
12:00pm - 3:00pm / 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Private Functions