Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- Food Menu
- Dessert Menu
Please note that there may be traces of nuts in our dishes.
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Head Chef: Mircel McSween
|Selection of ice creams and sorbets||6.25|
earl grey ganache, raspberry shortbread, milk ice cream
from the cheese room
- Serengeti sunset tonight. #lovelondon https://t.co/SPFcrPtgub
- RT @CathyMarston: For you @HTimber https://t.co/SLZBchHQRs
- @WandileSihlobo @JCharlesLeonard Can you send some this way after Brexit asseblief? Cheers.
- RT @WandileSihlobo: South Africans may be some of the hardest workers in the world — about three times more likely to work 60 hours a week…
- Droëwors samples. How’s your Monday?! https://t.co/2EK7Urn6Sa
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire