Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- Food Menu
- Dessert Menu
Please note that there may be traces of nuts in our dishes.
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Head Chef: Mircel McSween
|Selection of ice creams and sorbets||6.25|
earl grey ganache, raspberry shortbread, milk ice cream
from the cheese room
- Neverending Story. #zuptas https://t.co/sibW9pbmeK
- Wine dinner with @Jordan_Wines on 9th Nov. Hosted by Gary and Kathy Jordan. #winemaker
- RT @Armit_Wines: A few spare seats at the @Ornellaia dinner TONIGHT at the #LutyenGrill, @TheNedLondon. Contact Maria on +4420382827253 to…
- Love this @KFwines https://t.co/WllQhKZblM
- RT @NelsonMandela: Madiba started penning #DareNotLinger this month 19 years ago. He went through 9 versions of Chapter 1. The book is now…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire