Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- Food Menu
- Dessert Menu
Please note that there may be traces of nuts in our dishes.
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Head Chef: Mircel McSween
|Selection of ice creams and sorbets||6.25|
earl grey ganache, raspberry shortbread, milk ice cream
from the cheese room
- Chapoutier showing off here. Wow wine. #finewine https://t.co/GNiy7WSdoT
- Just some rhinos having a walkabout. #rhinofriday https://t.co/KWrM55AdYf
- Stone Bass getting prepped. #fish #fresh #yum https://t.co/6C3XVeWfgE
- RT @HorbachBonnie: VOTE FOR Rosie Mashale runs Baphumelele Children's Home in Khayelitsha - she has been nominated for @CNN Hero of the Yea…
- @venterchris Oh yes. Good ones.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire