Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- Food Menu
- Dessert Menu
Please note that there may be traces of nuts in our dishes.
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Head Chef: Mircel McSween
|Selection of ice creams and sorbets||6.25|
earl grey ganache, raspberry shortbread, milk ice cream
from the cheese room
- RT @littlebedwyn: Superlative tasting @oldvineproject @WOSA_UK Chenin Blanc diversity highlights include @hoganwines @AABadenhorst Botanic…
- Chef spoiling staff with fresh, warm donuts. Yes! https://t.co/jkoT3V4m2O
- Iced Rooibos Tea. #delish https://t.co/TdjIQVGVHi
- Guard lion as opposed to guard dog. #vrystaat https://t.co/r2VveHs4sW
- RT @JancisRobinson: Great story of Zimbabwean wine tasting talent. You can help nurture it https://t.co/PG9cFgikci
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire