Everything you expect from a modern, ethical restaurant.
Honest cooking, great flavours and the Chef's distinctive South African touch.
English red meat lead the way; the menu also features locally sourced fish and top quality vegetarian produce.
- Food Menu
- Dessert Menu
Please note that there may be traces of nuts in our dishes.
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Head Chef: Mircel McSween
|Selection of ice creams and sorbets||6.25|
|Coconut Panna Cotta
earl grey ganache, raspberry shortbread, milk ice cream
from the cheese room
- @cooksisterblog Well spotted!!!
- Amazing how fast the English become African when they’re with us 😂😂❤️ https://t.co/98k7NbR3r6
- @littlebedwyn @RiedelUK Washing them might be easier than polishing them all 😂
- RT @littlebedwyn: Thank you @RiedelUK for all the glasses for the last 10 days good luck washing them all up https://t.co/AUblKSLwI7
- RT @_HelenDale: The fox I planted last year is coming along nicely. https://t.co/o6PbMREzpp
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire