We have two private dining rooms.
Our exclusive Cellar Table is situated inside the red wine cellar, and seats 10 people. Surrounded by fine wines from all over the world and completely private, this is an ideal table for celebrations, business deals or for those that just want to be alone.
Our Private Dining room seats 18 people and is situated between the red wine and white wine cellars. Suitable for cocktail functions for up to 35 people.
With notice, High Timber is available to hire for private events where groups can hire just one of the downstairs dining rooms or the whole restaurant for company gatherings, private parties or launches. The main dining room overlooking the Thames can seat up to 80 people and up to 150 people for canapés and cocktails.
Submit an Enquiry
- @emilejoubert Ai ai Emile, El Vino is still here. Think we must have a glass there and I can influence you at alcoh… https://t.co/DS2C433YqW
- @emilejoubert Don’t think martinis existed in Jacob’s era. Unless you’re referring to Jacob Zuma? Never sure with y… https://t.co/WHlQfkzi9c
- @FionaMcDonaldSA @Winbeebee @emilejoubert No, he’s only inviting his boyfriend Boris.
- @cornishkitchen @NewtonJohnsonSA @BevanNJ @GNewtonJohnson @Winbeebee @littlebedwyn @FionaMcDonaldSA @JoffDay @WOSA_UK Love that.
- RT @gregsherwoodmw: Starter for 10... Where am I presenting a South African tasting tonight? Answers on a postcard...🍷 https://t.co/3YEPagK…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire