8 High Timber Street
020 7248 1777
The Best Way to Reach High Timber...
The best way to reach High Timber is from the north entrance to the Millennium Bridge (St Paul's side of the river).
Walk down the stairs to the left of the bridge...
on to the river embankment (Paul's Walk)...
Turn left and walk 150 yards along the river...
...until you reach High Timber!
- @emilejoubert Ai ai Emile, El Vino is still here. Think we must have a glass there and I can influence you at alcoh… https://t.co/DS2C433YqW
- @emilejoubert Don’t think martinis existed in Jacob’s era. Unless you’re referring to Jacob Zuma? Never sure with y… https://t.co/WHlQfkzi9c
- @FionaMcDonaldSA @Winbeebee @emilejoubert No, he’s only inviting his boyfriend Boris.
- @cornishkitchen @NewtonJohnsonSA @BevanNJ @GNewtonJohnson @Winbeebee @littlebedwyn @FionaMcDonaldSA @JoffDay @WOSA_UK Love that.
- RT @gregsherwoodmw: Starter for 10... Where am I presenting a South African tasting tonight? Answers on a postcard...🍷 https://t.co/3YEPagK…
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire