8 High Timber Street
020 7248 1777
The Best Way to Reach High Timber...
The best way to reach High Timber is from the north entrance to the Millennium Bridge (St Paul's side of the river).
Walk down the stairs to the left of the bridge...
on to the river embankment (Paul's Walk)...
Turn left and walk 150 yards along the river...
...until you reach High Timber!
- RT @winepages: Absolutely beautiful Riesling this from the excellent @jordan_wines, with hake at @craig_millar_16_west_end https://t.co/I2N…
- @Cobus_Strauss It was. Dit was die begin van 'n moerse nice donderstorm ook. 😘
- Staff dessert. Banana split with salted caramel popcorn, treacle chantilly, toasted seeds, ice cream. #fridayfeeling https://t.co/reCtAeLxnD
- @CathyMarston @bigbigjoe1 @Eat_Out ....but we have the best cuzzies on the planet at HT.
- @CathyMarston @bigbigjoe1 @Eat_Out ....and the best crits are the regulars that love a restaurant. They will point… https://t.co/xPMHee3iM8
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire