8 High Timber Street
020 7248 1777
The Best Way to Reach High Timber...
The best way to reach High Timber is from the north entrance to the Millennium Bridge (St Paul's side of the river).
Walk down the stairs to the left of the bridge...
on to the river embankment (Paul's Walk)...
Turn left and walk 150 yards along the river...
...until you reach High Timber!
- Chapoutier showing off here. Wow wine. #finewine https://t.co/GNiy7WSdoT
- Just some rhinos having a walkabout. #rhinofriday https://t.co/KWrM55AdYf
- Stone Bass getting prepped. #fish #fresh #yum https://t.co/6C3XVeWfgE
- RT @HorbachBonnie: VOTE FOR Rosie Mashale runs Baphumelele Children's Home in Khayelitsha - she has been nominated for @CNN Hero of the Yea…
- @venterchris Oh yes. Good ones.
The kitchen is open
12noon – 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Drinks and Nibbles are served from
12noon - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday
Available for Exclusive Hire